The Centre for Growing Sustainability (CGS) is a not for profit eco-sustainability centre, based on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
CGS focuses on providing Education and Inspiration, to everyone within the community interested in a sustainable future.
CGS Vision is “Healthy Soil…Healthy People, creating a secure future from the ground up”
Be a part of the CGS Community by becoming a Member.
As a CGS Member you’ll receive:
* discounts on Workshops and Courses offered by CGS
* access to rental of private garden plots
* being involved in communal gardens and share the harvest from these gardens
* receiving other discounts as offered by CGS, eg products, plants or seeds available
* invites to CGS events
* CGS Community Team (helpers at Community Days) pay Concession rates.Download a CGS Membership Application form
‘CGS Community Day’ every Tuesday from 9am
“A fun time at CGS, sharing skills and knowledge and creating garden spaces and living classrooms”
Our Community Co-ordinator, Jenece Drake, will have great activities planned for us all.
‘BIG-WIGs’ CGS FREE Weekday Workshops.
(Blokes In Garden and Women In Garden)
Every Wednesday from 9am to 11am followed by morning tea
“Sharing skills and creating friendships, from the ground up”
Everyone is welcome at the BIG-WIGs FREE Weekday Workshops !
The ‘Centre for Growing Sustainability’ is a hub of education with living, practical classrooms and extensive garden areas for the public to experience growing crops in a sustainable manner.
CGS Core business is Industry and Community Engagement and Education, locally and globally.
Our Values are –
“We look forward to many people within our community, locally and globally, joining us at the ‘Centre For Growing Sustainability’”